posted 8 Jun 2013, 03:14 by Richard Webster
updated 7 Dec 2013, 03:57
Version 1.3 - 19/03/13
Quests, Stats, Carcasses
- Mod requires Update.ESM as a master and the latest skyrim patch as of this date
- Pelts added by Real Wildlife (Like Large Bear Pelts) will count towards pelts counts, during some quests.
- Added special activator in Whiterun Guild Outpost to convert Real Wildlife pelts into normal pelts.
- Skinning & Carcass System.
- Kill Tracking system.
- Added more main quests.
- Added repeatable contract quests.
- Added the beginnings of the trophy system.
- Added purchasable guild hall upgrades.
- Fixed Elk Hides to read Elk Hide instead of Deer Hide (game issue).
- Fixed pelt trading dialogue to accept the correct Deer and Elk Hides, and fixed the Sabrecat Pelt bug.
- Fixed mod bug where "friendly" animals (dogs etc) would attack the player, like the ones in Dawnguard.
- Fixed game bug where Black Bears had brown pelts, and Brown (Cave) Bears had black pelts.
- Mod has been cleaned with TES5Edit (and will be each update).
- Slanted wall outside of Pelagia Farm.
- Deleted pillar in the Bannered Mare.
- Fixed stair in Whiterun Guild base so actors no longer get stuck at the top. This is a bug with that stair object, in all places in Skyrim you find them... like in Breezehome.
- Fixed a bug which meant all hunters in the game say the line "...you're the one who killed Great White", and only that line.