posted 21 Jul 2013, 14:42 by Richard Webster
updated 7 Dec 2013, 03:57
Version 1.3.3 - 21/07/13
- Added my custom recorded music back into the mod, converted to XWM so it longer causes crashes.
- New Wolf and Sabrecat variations (3 Complete)
- Animal Dens (5 Complete) - More Info
- Path Of The Hunter Skill Tree - More Info
- Hanging Rabbits/Pheasants in Guild Halls will now respawn and behave realistically. When harvested they will disappear and respawn 3 days later. Their normal vanilla counterparts do not do this in Skyrim.
- New Ability added - Hunter's Precision. Causes bleeding damage with bow attacks against animals and creatures.
- Users of my Woodsman's Shack player home will find a Skinning Table and Skinning Rack outside the shack. Woodsman's Shack will not require an update.
- Added Guild Chests.
- Added the ability to craft Portable Skinning Kits (Basic, Common, and Expert) at Skinning Tables. 8 variations available for each type; Deer, Elk, Cave Bear, Snow Bear, Horse, Sabre Cat, Snowy Sabre Cat, and Mammoth.
Added the ability to craft Leather at Skinning Racks for all animal pelts, including improved pelts. Improved pelts can give you Good, Fine, and Flawless Leather.
Added the ability to improve (temper) the Hunting Guild Armour at blacksmith workbenches.
Added a Skinning Table to Cliffside Retreat in place of the standard wooden table there.
Set up an update script to transition between the old and new skill systems.
Beginnings of Animal Clue System released. Inspecting animal claw marks inside Animal Dens.
- Huntsman Feats now only count towards your Hunting Skill by 1/10th.
- General clean ups.
- Optimised and improved scripts.
- Removed the fade-to-black when taking an animal carcass.
- Removed the notification that my SKSE features are enabled.
- Removed unused files from file system, lowering the BSA file size.
Fixed durations for the Hunter's Kill Vision spells.
Fixed Wolf Carcass condition that made it unavailable.
Manually cleaned up a few wild edits.
Fixed perk entry points. Higher perk ranks for my perks did not exclude lower ranks.
Created a new Death Item Levelled List for the skinning result for Horse & Goats. The one in the game doesn't have Use All ticked, so sometimes you don't actually receive the pelt. Only affects my skinning system, the standard game version remains unchanged.
Fixed dialogue for upgrading the Whiterun shop to only accept Gold once, by removing the upgrade note.
Great White Stag - Fixed the skin texture, will no longer have a blue tint. Also decreased the animal's size slightly.